21 July, 2023
Last updated on 31 October, 2023
Written by Content Team
How to Log In to Your Flipkart Seller Account
Learn how to access your Flipkart seller account with ease by following our step-by-step guide. Our tutorial provides simple and clear instructions to help you log in to your Flipkart seller account and manage your online business efficiently. Start selling on Flipkart today!
Flipkart is one of the top e-commerce sites in India. It provides various tools and services to assist companies in connecting with clients and increasing sales. Before branching out into another 100 product categories, including consumer electronics, fashion, home basics, food, and lifestyle goods, the firm was initially founded to sell books online. Today, Flipkart is one of the largest Indian e-commerce sites, with over 100 million regular customers and 100,000 sellers using its 21 advanced warehouses. Are you a company owner needing guidance on Flipkart seller account login? This blog is a step-by-step guide to help you log into your Flipkart Seller Account along with instructions on how to sign up as a seller and set up your seller account.
Flipkart listing & cataloging services help sellers to create and manage their product listings on Flipkart.
The following entities can sell on Flipkart:
1. If an individual operates their business alone, they can register it as Sole Proprietorship.
2. Any business with an Indian Partnership Act of 1932 registration can sell on Flipkart. Also, any of its partners can complete the Flipkart Seller Registration Processes.
3. Anyone who has formed a Limited Liability Partnership (LLP) following the LLP Act of 2008 is eligible to register with Flipkart Business.
4. Any business with a Companies Act of 2013 registration, regardless of whether it is a public, private, or one-person company.
5. Any other registered business which is conducting any product sales-related activity can sell on Flipkart.
One must provide these documents as part of the registration procedure for Flipkart seller credentials. These documents might consist of the following:
1. Bank account credentials: One must supply the bank account information, including the account number and IFSC code. Your sales profits will be deposited here by Flipkart.
2. GSTIN: One must provide GSTIN (Goods and Services Tax Identification Number) if your company is GST-registered. This unique identification number, used for tax purposes, is given to companies registered for GST.
3. Business registration documents: Flipkart requires all sellers to have a legitimate business registration, such as a business registration certificate, VAT registration certificate, or professional tax registration certificate.
4. PAN: One must supply the bank account information, including the account number and IFSC code. Your sales profits will be deposited here by Flipkart.
5. Category and brand approvals: If your items fall into specific categories or brands, you may need to produce extra permissions or documents as part of the registration procedure. For instance, you might be required to present a licence or certification if you sell goods in the health and beauty area.
Additional papers may be needed to register on the Flipkart seller dashboard based on your business and items on sale. Also, properly review Flipkart's seller rules and guidelines before registration.
Use these steps to sign up as a seller on Flipkart:
1. Click the "Sell on Flipkart" button at the bottom of the website page.
2. To open a new seller account, click the "Register" button.
3. Fill your name, email address, phone number, business name, and other personal and professional information.
4. Give information about your company, including your GST number, business type, and bank account details.
5. Accept Flipkart's terms and conditions and provide any further information required to complete the seller registration process.
6. You may begin listing your items on Flipkart and selling them to clients as soon as you get Flipkart seller credentials.
As a seller, you must adhere to certain norms and rules that Flipkart has set up. These include expectations for customer service, pricing policies, and quality standards.
Step 1: Visit this page: https://seller.flipkart.com/sell-online
Step 2: Next to the Start Selling button in the upper right corner of the website, click the Flipkart seller account login button.
Step 3: Access your Flipkart seller dashboard to manage your product listings and available inventory after logging in as a Flipkart seller.
Step 4: When running your online store, protecting your privacy and keeping sensitive information private is crucial. You may add up to five users to Flipkart, each with a separate set of permissions, including admin, operations manager, catalogue manager, and ads manager.
After logging in, you may handle your orders, modify your product listings, and monitor your sales progress. If you can't remember your password, you may reset it by clicking the "Forgot Password" link on the Flipkart seller account login page and following the instructions.
1. Click the listing option on the Flipkart seller dashboard and select either single or bulk listing.
2. Choose your product's categories; Food products, electronics, footwear, etc.
3. You must provide a brand authorization letter or a certified invoice from an authorised dealer if you sell products under brands other than your own.
4. You must provide the number associated with your trademark registration if you sell goods under your brand.
5. Detail the product's manufacturing and inventory, delivery fees, tax information, pricing, and packaging.
6. Proceed to the Flipkart-conducted quality check. This process typically takes 24 to 48 hours.
Flipkart also levies a commission fee for each sale made on its marketplace. You must consider this when setting your pricing at the time of listing.
After submitting the data, as mentioned earlier, registrations, and paperwork, the company may start selling its products on the Flipkart website. The company may set up its storefront and offer its items for sale on Flipkart after completing the business procedures associated with the Flipkart seller account registration. Once you've created an account on Flipkart, you must abide by all tax regulations relevant to the e-commerce industry.
We hope that now you are fully informed about Flipkart seller account login details. The Indian e-commerce sector is expanding daily, and Flipkart allows people to start their businesses. Selling on Flipkart is a fantastic way to grow your company and reach a wider audience. You may register as a seller on Flipkart, set up your seller account, list your items, and manage them by following the instructions provided in this blog. You may improve your listings and fulfilment procedures and increase your platform sales by regularly monitoring your sales and performance. If you are a business owner who wants to sell your items online but is struggling to establish a substantial internet presence, Gonukkad is an excellent choice!
Q. Does signing up as a seller on Flipkart require a fee?
A. No, creating a seller account on Flipkart is free. Registering or setting up your seller account on the site is free of charge.
Q. What conditions should sellers on Flipkart fulfil?
A. For vendors using Flipkart's marketplace, there are several rules and regulations. Before registering as a seller on Flipkart, you must review these requirements and make sure you meet them.
Q. How many days it takes to complete the registration process?
A. On Flipkart, the seller registration procedure can take up to 10 business days. This includes the time it takes Flipkart to examine and confirm the data and paperwork related to your business.
Q. What are the requirements to sign up as a seller on Flipkart?
A. You must provide a few papers as part of the registration procedure to sign up as a seller on Flipkart. These could include proof of business registration, a tax identification number (GSTIN), a bank account number, and any necessary category or brand approvals.
Q. How can I log into my seller account on Flipkart?
A. If you've already registered for a Flipkart Seller Hub account, sign in to your dashboard by entering your login information. Register for a profile on Flipkart Seller Hub if you don't already have one.
Amplify sales with our expert account management. Unleash your true potential now!Call Us